Pages

    Friday, August 6, 2010

    Pure entertainment.

    Sometimes you just don"t give a fook. And that's exactly how I feel today about the LA Galaxy Real Madrid game, as it's just pure entertainment for me. Just excited to see what kind of energy we'll see at the Rose Bowl. Mark, Jody and me drank a whole bottle of Chivas last night and I totally forgot about the game. But lucky enough that I woke up just on time this morning to put in my 10 Euro bet on Real Madrid for the big friendly. Yea Mourinho is an arrogant fook. I hate him too, but today I just don't think Bruce Arena has anything over Jose Mourinho. Real is just like that. So, let's see if my 10 Euro can gain me that 4.7.

    Waiting for that 7.30pm (Pacific) game to start.

    Oops maybe not. It's tomorrow morning. LOL. Anyway, the 10 Euro is up, we'll see what happens tomorrow

    No comments:

    Post a Comment