Pages

    Thursday, July 22, 2010

    MLS is getting there

    I saw a tweet earlier, somebody posted to reply to someone else "MLS is getting there. Yes, I agree the MLS is definitely getting there. MLS has always been in the shadow. In fact, I myself have just started following the MLS. I watched 2 games hosted in the US today. I was amazed at the energy at both games, east coast and west coast. The stadiums were packed. It was totally enhance like NFL. I think it's already there. The problem is there's just not enough publicity here in Asia, where most people are at work. And in Europe, most people are asleep at 4 or 5 am in the morning.

    So, I turned on the TV this morning just to try my luck on the local sports channels, all I got was WNBA live. Can anybody tell me who watches WNBA here in Asia? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the WNBA is quite exciting. I just don't believe that there are more viewers for a WNBA match than a football match in Asia. C'mon broadcasters, it's Henry's first game with the NY Red Bulls.

    scroo the broadcasters, try here.

    http://www.thefootballtube.com/

    http://www.footytube.com/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment